The inaugural class of 26 medical students began their orientation at the new Medical College of Wisconsin-Green Bay campus today. The classrooms and...
Some bus riders were left stranded this morning amid a shutdown of Milwaukee County Transit System service that began at 3 a.m.
A key measure of Milwaukee-area manufacturing activity once again indicated contraction in June. The seasonally adjusted Purchasing Managers Index...
Margaret Faut Callahan, Ph.D., will cap her tenure as dean of Marquette University’s College of Nursing in August to move to Loyola University...
Republican leaders in the state Assembly today released a draft of legislation to finance a new arena in downtown Milwaukee.
Since the Wisconsin Manufacturing Extension Partnership's ExporTech program started in 2010, approximately 400 statewide companies have graduated.
- MCW-Green Bay welcomes inaugural class today
- Milwaukee County issues RFP for Park East site
- State budget and arena remain in limbo in Madison
- MADISON - Republicans reach deal to end state budget impasse
- ProHealth Care emergency department to open Monday
- Bus riders find other ways to get around
- NEENAH - J. J. Keller plans to add 100 technology positions
- AboutHealth CEOs discuss goals, motivations
- No injuries in MillerCoors brewery explosion
- Children’s Hospital only U.S. pediatric hospital selected for neuroscience initiative
- Roundy's launches 'Wisconsin Proud' campaign
- Aurora quarterly report shows sunburn tops summer health concerns