BizTimes Media recently published its 2020 list of Notable Women in Law.
The list of 27 women spotlights accomplished female legal professionals in southeastern Wisconsin. They were nominated for the list by their peers. Honorees do not pay to be included in the Notable Women in Law list. The list only includes individuals who were nominated and accepted after review by the BizTimes Milwaukee editorial team. To qualify for the list, nominees must be based in southeastern Wisconsin and must be serving in a senior level role in their firm. Other considerations include leadership positions outside of their own organization, significant contributions to advancing workplace equity and acting as a role model or mentor.
The Notable Women in Law list is part of BizTimes Media’s Notables series, which includes Notable Women in Commercial Banking, Notable Women in Construction and Design, Notable Women in Manufacturing, Notable LGBTQ Executives and Notable Residential Real Estate Agents. BizTimes Media is currently seeking nominations for its 2020 list of Notable Women in Manufacturing. Click here to submit a nomination. The deadline is Sept. 4.
Here is the list of the 2020 Notable Women in Law and links to their profiles:
- Lisa Kleier Wood, Davis|Kuelthau, s.c.
- R. Jan Pirozzolo-Mellowes, Foley & Lardner LLP
- Kristen Nelson, Gimbel, Reilly, Guerin & Brown, LLP
- Kate Bechen, Husch Blackwell LLP
- Melinda Bialzik, Kohner, Mann & Kailas, S.C.
- Karen Tidwall, Husch Blackwell LLP
- Ann Maher, Husch Blackwell LLP
- Rebecca Mitich, Husch Blackwell LLP
- Lynda Templen, Husch Blackwell LLP
- Kimberly Hurtado, Hurtado Zimmerman S.C.
- Leila Sahar, Kravit, Hovel & Krawczyk S.C.
- Jean Ansay, O’Neill, Cannon, Hollman, Dejong & Laing S.C.
- Carol Wessels, Wessels & Liebau LLC
- Jessica Liebau, Wessels & Liebau LLC
- Jennifer D’Amato, Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren S.C.
- Pamela Tillman, Meissner Tierney Fisher & Nichols S.C.
- Michelle Hockers, Murphy & Prachthauser S.C.
- Kelly Dancy, Walny Legal Group LLC
- Maureen O’Leary, Willms-O’Leary S.C.
- Susan Lovern, von Briesen & Roper S.C.
- Smitha Chintamaneni, von Briesen & Roper S.C.
- Kathryn Finerty, Network Health Inc.
- Laura Petrie, Petrie+Pettit
- Patricia Falb, Godfrey & Kahn, S.C.
- Maria Kreiter, Godfrey & Kahn, S.C.
- Margaret Kurlinski, Godfrey & Kahn, S.C.
- Danielle Machata, Godfrey & Kahn, S.C.