Milwaukee’s Future 50 Awards
Milwaukee’s Future 50 Program, established in 1988, recognizes privately-owned companies in the seven county region that have been in business for at least three years and have shown significant revenue and employment growth. The companies are honored at the annual Future 50 Luncheon, are highlighted in the MMAC’s Membership Directory and are often featured in news articles published by BizTimes Milwaukee.
The Future 50 winners will be recognized at an awards luncheon on Friday, Sept. 20 at the Italian Community Center in Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward. BizTimes Media is the media sponsor of the program.
2019 Future 50 Award winners are:
- 360 Degrees
- AccuTrans Group
- All Occasions Catering/Bubbs BBQ
- American Construction Services, Inc.
- AMI Information Systems
- Arrow Sewing Cabinets
- Central Standard Craft Distillery
- Cleary Gull, Inc.
- Current Electric Company
- Custom Wire Technologies, Inc.
- Diversified Design and Manufacturing, Inc.
- Enviro-Safe Resource Recovery
- Fare Temps
- Geneva Supply
- Glenn Rieder, Inc.
- Good City Brewing LLC
- Greenfield Rehabilitation Agency, Inc.
- Heritage Senior Living LLC
- InCheck, Inc.
- Interstate Roof Systems Consultants, Inc.
- James Imaging Systems
- Kowal Investment Group LLC
- Magellan Promotions
- Mindful Staffing Solutions LLC
- Moore Construction Services
- PartsBadger LLC
- Plasti-Coil / Tri-Tec
- Price Erecting Company
- Rent College Pads, Inc.
- Rocket Clicks
- Sanborn Tube Sales of WI, Inc.
- Scas Management Group LLC
- Spectrum Investment Advisors
- Spike Brewing Equipment
- Tall Guy and a Grill Catering
- The American Deposit Management Co.
- The Cabinetree of WI, Inc.
- Titus Talent Strategies
- Tuna Traffic LLC
- VJS Construction Services
- Vulcan GMS
- Warehouse-Lighting COM LLC
- Wenthe-Davidson Engineering Co.
Profiles compiled by: Marla Hiller
Photos: Lila Aryan Photography, John O’Hara Photography, White Dog Photography – Paul Gaertner and contributed photos.
Future 50 Cocktail Reception
BizTimes Media recently hosted the Future 50 Cocktail Reception at Good City Brewing in downtown Milwaukee. The event is a networking opportunity for Future 50 Award winners, representatives from the Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce and other members of the region’s business community. Future 50 winners were also honored at the Future 50 Luncheon held on Sept. 20.
- Friday, September 20, 2019
- 11:00 – 1:30 PM
- Italian Community Center
Interested in sponsoring an event? To reap the benefits of the ultimate in-person marketing opportunity contact Linda Crawford, Director of Sales, to discuss opportunities. Event sponsorships are limited.