BizTimes Media recently published its 2021 list of Notable Alumni.
This group of 29 individuals spotlights accomplished professionals in the Milwaukee area and the southeastern Wisconsin region and the higher education institutions that attract and develop that talent.
These individuals were nominated for this list by their peers. Honorees do not pay to be included in the Notable Alumni list.
The Notable Alumni list is part of BizTimes Media’s Notables series, which includes Notable Minority Executives, Notable Women in Human Resources, Notable Heroes in Health Care, Notable Veteran Executives, Notable Women in Law, Notable Women in Commercial Banking, Notable Women in Construction and Design, Notable Women in Finance, Notable LGBTQ Executives, Notable Women in Manufacturing and Notable Residential Real Estate Agents.
Upcoming Notables features include Notable Credit Union Leaders, which will be included in the April 12 edition of the BizTimes Milwaukee magazine.
Here is the list of the 2021 Notable Alumni and links to their profiles:
- Scott Cooney, Johnson Financial Group
- Michael Hostad, The Commons
- David Metzger, Accelerated Analytical Laboratories
- Matt Neumann, Neumann Companies
- Dr. Zach Shiels, Elite Sport & Spine
- Charles Helm, Motor Specialty
- Larry Nelson, Bane-Nelson, Inc.
- Patti Plough, Healics, Inc.
- Kate Brewer, Greenfield Rehabilitation Agency, Inc.
- Kareeda Chones Aguam, Milwaukee Bucks
- Molly Schweiger, PNC Bank
- Anthony Smith, Marcus Performing Arts Center
- Tia Richardson, integrative community artist
- Danielle Bergner, J. Jeffers & Co.
- Michael Barber, General Electric
- Matthew Tadisch, Selzer-Ornst Construction
- Cynthia LaConte, Dohmen Company Foundation
- Kristin Fritz, Rockwell Automation
- Randy Bryant, Ten Chimneys Foundation
- Tammy Belton-Davis, Althena Communications LLC
- Amber Burke, IBC Engineering Services, Inc.
- Barkha Limbu Daily, The Cheel
- Jeff Spence, Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District
- Dennis Slater, Association of Equipment Manufacturers
- Dr. Jon Lehrmann, Medical College of Wisconsin and Clement Z. Zablocki VA Medical Center
- Laura Gutierrez, United Community Center
- Jeffrey Joslyn, Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin
- Lilliann Paine, Governor’s Health Equity Council
- Scott Marshall, Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin