Notable Executive Assistants
BizTimes Media is proud to announce Milwaukee’s Notable Executive Assistants, a special editorial feature within BizTimes Milwaukee’s May 24, 2021, issue and and on Biztimes.com, that will profile notable executive assistants in the Milwaukee area. Your company, and its executives, are invited to submit a nomination survey that will help us determine this year’s honorees.
The special section will recognize individuals for their success and accomplishments during the past 12 to 18 months. Nomination forms must be completed and submitted by Friday, April 9, to be considered. All sections of the form must be completed for consideration. You will be required to upload a high-resolution digital head-shot (300 dpi minimum), and a bio/pitch about your nominee (up to 300 words) during this process.
Honoree profiles in the published section will be created using the information supplied in the nomination form. We will not accept revised nomination forms, so take care that what you provide is accurate. BizTimes Milwaukee editorial staff holds full rights to edit information provided to meet style and editorial standards. Content may also be edited based on the allowed space for the section and individual profiles in both print and online. Please do not submit information that could change by the publishing date (May 24). Do not submit information you consider to be confidential. Honoree profiles will NOT be available before the section publishes and revisions cannot be made. Important criteria for consideration:
- Nominated executive assistants must be working in the southeastern Wisconsin area to qualify (Milwaukee, Waukesha, Ozaukee, Racine, Kenosha, Washington, Walworth and Sheboygan counties).
- Nominees must be currently employed at an institution with a presence in the geographic region specified above.
- Nominees must have at least five years’ experience as an executive assistant.
- Nominees must be currently supporting an executive in a senior level role at their firm (vice president or higher)
- Nominees must have demonstrated leadership for specific initiatives or programs at their firms and have created significant, positive and measurable results.
- Honoree profiles in the published feature will be based on information supplied in the nomination form. The content is subject to editing by BizTimes Milwaukee staff to meet style and editorial standards.
The submission deadline is Friday, April 9th. Please fully complete all fields in the nomination form and click submit. There is no way to save your progress in the online form and return later. If you experience any issues while submitting a nomination, please email us at email@example.com. Please reference Notable Executive Assistants in the email subject line. BizTimes Media will publish this year’s special section in the May 24, 2021, issue and online at Biztimes.com. Individuals chosen to be featured in the section will be notified by BizTimes Media approximately three weeks prior to publication.