Last updated on July 25th, 2019 at 03:50 pm
As numerous cranes tower over the Milwaukee skyline and major building projects continue throughout the region, there are 12 construction firms on the annual Future 50 list, the highest representation for the industry in more than a decade for the Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce and Council of Small Business Executives program, which is now in its 30th year.
In addition to the 12 construction firms, there are 14 business services, nine technology, eight manufacturing, five wholesale trade, and two finance/insurance real estate firms on the 2017 Future 50 list.
These 50 firms have a major impact on the region. Combined, they have projected 2017 revenues of more than $1.7 billion.
The annual Future 50 program recognizes companies in the seven-county Milwaukee Region that have been rapidly growing. To qualify for the award, a company must be headquartered in the seven-county Milwaukee region; be independently-owned; have been in business for at least three years; and demonstrate strong growth in revenue and employment. There is no age limit for the companies, since companies can innovate and reinvent themselves at any time.
A company can receive the Future 50 award up to three times.
The Future 50 winners will receive their awards at a luncheon program on Friday, Sept. 22, at the Hyatt Regency hotel in downtown Milwaukee. For more information or to register, visit biztimes.com/future50.
BizTimes Milwaukee is the media sponsor of the Future 50 program.
Meet the winners:
- Able Access Transportation LLC
- AccuTrans Group
- All Occasions Catering/Bubbs BBQ
- ALLCON LLC
- Best Version Media
- Bliffert Lumber and Hardware
- Boelter Companies
- Breckenridge Landscape Design
- Brilliance Business Solutions
- Capital Heating & Cooling
- Capri Senior Communities
- Central Standard Craft Distillery
- Church Metal Spinning Co.
- Coates Electric
- Crescendo Collective
- CTS-Connected Technology Solutions
- Design Fugitives
- Dynamic Solutions Worldwide
- General Plastics Inc.
- Gustave A. Larson Co.
- Industrial Automation Solutions
- Innovative Dynamic Networks
- JCP Construction LLC
- Kesslers Diamonds
- KeyStone Staffing Group LLC
- Lange Bros. Woodwork Co. Inc.
- Lemberg Electric Co. Inc.
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Moore Construction Services LLC
- Pattyn North America Inc.
- Reich Tool & Design Inc.
- Rocket Clicks
- Roofed Right America
- RSP Inc.
- Savage Solutions LLC
- Swarming Technology
- Symbiont Holding Co. Inc.
- Valentine Coffee Co.
- Weather Tight Corp.
- Wenthe-Davidson Engineering Co.
- Wisconsin International Academy
- Z.T. Distribution Inc.
- ZMac Transportation Solutions LLC