Last updated on July 25th, 2019 at 02:43 pm
The 2018 Future 50 companies are a varied group, offering a tapestry of business services that make up the fabric of Milwaukee.
Eighteen of the companies named to the Future 50 list this year offer “other services” – the largest industry group. What are those “other services”? Health care, transportation, catering, business development and more. These companies provide the assistance businesses need to run their companies as effectively as possible.
In addition to those 18 service firms, 14 of the Future 50 companies are in construction, seven are in manufacturing, seven in technology, three in wholesale trade and one in finance/real estate/insurance.
Together, these 50 companies leave a big mark on southeastern Wisconsin. They have a combined projected 2018 revenue of $927.2 million.
The annual Future 50 program recognizes companies in the seven-county Milwaukee region that have been rapidly growing. To qualify for the award, a company must be headquartered in the region; be independently owned; have been in business for at least three years; and demonstrate strong growth in revenue and employment. There is no age limit for the companies, since companies can innovate and reinvent themselves at any time.
A company can receive the Future 50 award up to three times.
The Future 50 winners will receive their awards at a luncheon program on Friday, Sept. 21, at The Pfister hotel in downtown Milwaukee. For more information or to register, visit biztimes.com/future50.
BizTimes Milwaukee is the media sponsor of the Future 50 program.
- 360 Degrees
- Abby Windows and Exteriors
- Able Access Transportation LLC
- AccuTrans Group
- All Occasions Catering/Bubbs BBQ
- Anderson Ashton Inc.
- Breckenridge Landscape Design Construction & Maintenance, LLC
- Business Development Pros LLC
- Capri Senior Communities
- Central Standard Craft Distillery
- Clearwing Productions
- Coates Electric
- Connoils, LLC
- Construction Management Associates, Inc.
- Creative Marketing Resources, Inc.
- Crescendo Collective
- DYNAMIC SOLUTIONS WORLDWIDE LLC
- Endpoint Solutions Corp.
- EVERYTHING2GO.COM, LLC
- Exhibit Systems
- First Choice Ingredients, Inc.
- Geneva Supply
- Glenn Rieder, Inc.
- Hurt Electric Inc.
- James Imaging Systems
- JCP Construction
- Johnson & Sons Paving LLC
- Kesslers Diamonds
- KeyStone Staffing Group Llc
- Kowal Investment Group, LLC
- Lange Bros. Woodwork Co., Inc.
- Moore Construction Services, LLC.
- Newport Network Solutions, Inc.
- PaveDrain, LLC
- Reich Tool & Design, Inc.
- Rocket Clicks
- SilentBoost Consulting Group
- Stowell Associates
- Swarming Technology
- Wantable, Inc.
- Warehouse-Lighting COM LLC
- Weather Tight Corporation
- Wenthe-Davidson Engineering Co.
- Wisconsin International Academy, Inc.
- Z.T. Distribution, Inc.
Profiles compiled by: Alysha Schertz
Photos by: Lila Aryan Photography
John O’Hara Photography
White Dog Photography – Paul Gaertner