Milwaukee-based Roundy’s Supermarkets, Inc., announced today that it will hold a series of job fairs on Wednesday, April 1, to hire 500 employees to support the increased demand for online orders that has occurred during the coronavirus outbreak.
“Our online grocery shopping platform is a great convenience for our customers and more important than ever during the COVID-19 event,” Roundy’s spokesman James Hyland said. “We’re doing everything we can to efficiently serve our customers through our pickup and delivery offerings. However, with the recent surge in online ordering, we need more help in order to optimize our offerings. We’re reaching out to those in the community looking for employment opportunities to attend one of our job fairs where we’ll host open interviews for anyone interested in joining the team.”
The job fairs will be held from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at these locations:
- Pick ‘n Save East Pointe, 605 E. Lyon St., Milwaukee
- Pick ‘n Save Brookfield – Calhoun North, 2205 N. Calhoun Road, Brookfield
- Pick ‘n Save Waukesha – Sunset, 220 E. Sunset Drive, Waukesha
- Pick ‘n Save Marketplace, N77 W14435 Appleton Ave., Menomonee Falls
- Pick ‘n Save New Berlin, 15445 W. National Ave., New Berlin
- Pick ‘n Save Pewaukee – Capitol, 1405 Capitol Drive, Pewaukee
- Pick ‘n Save Mt. Pleasant South, 2820 S. Green Bay Road, Mt. Pleasant
- Pick ‘n Save Madison – Mineral Point, 261 Junction Road, Madison
- Pick ‘n Save Sun Prairie – Ironwood, 2538 Ironwood Drive, Sun Prairie
- Pick ‘n Save Appleton West, 2400 W. Wisconsin Ave., Appleton
- Pick ‘n Save Fond Du Lac West, 760 W. Johnson St., Fond Du Lac
- Pick ‘n Save Green Bay South – Bellevue, 2064 Lime Kiln Road, Green Bay
Roundy’s recently said it plans to hire an additional 2,500 employees in Wisconsin.
Roundy’s is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Kroger Co. and has nearly 100 Pick ‘n Save and 10 Metro Market stores in Wisconsin.