Wisconsin Commercial Real Estate Women will host its 16th annual Showcase Awards to honor commercial real estate development and redevelopment projects in the community on Oct. 27 at Discovery World Museum in downtown Milwaukee.
This year’s award winners exemplify professional excellence in job creation and economic development, creative use or reuse of space, notable architecture and sustainable development, said Lorna Mueller, owner of Brookfield-based The Realty Company LLC.
This year’s winners are:
- Century City 1 | Impact Ingenuity
- Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin Center for Advanced Care | Impact Achievement
- The Posner Building / MKE Lofts | Vision Ingenuity
- Sojourner Family Peace Center | Vision Achievement
- Milwaukee Art Museum Addition and Renovation | Judges’ Choice Impact
- Three Bridges Park | Judges’ Choice Vision
Linda Gorens-Levey, partner at General Capital Group and co-chair of the Greater Milwaukee Committee’s Downtown Task Force, will be awarded the WCREW Spire Award.
The Spire Award is given to a woman in the community who is actively making a difference through her involvement in commercial real estate.
For the first time, attendees will have a chance to vote for “The People’s Choice” project. Those nominees include:
- Beaumont Place Apartments
- Good City Brewing Company
- Kromrey Middle School
- Oak Creek City Hall and Public Library
“The WCREW Showcase Awards is a special night to acknowledge one special women in the commercial real estate industry, six winning projects, and great networking opportunity,” Mueller said. “This year we are rolling out the People’s Choice award chosen by the audience the night of the awards, should be a fun for all who attend.”