Last updated on July 2nd, 2019 at 10:03 am
A few upcoming events and networking opportunities you should know about
- Friday, July 24 Sales Progressive Webinar, Why your sales leaders need to be LinkedIn from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. The webinar will introduce different features and applications and how users can improve the sales process. Cost to attend is free, but space is limited visit https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/507263641 to reserve your seat.
- Wednesday, July 29 Social Media University Milwaukee at the Italian Community Center, 631 E. Chicago St., Milwaukee. The event will feature various presentations and breakfast and will run from 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. If you are confused, curious or conflicted about Social Media…Twitter, LinkedIn, Blogging, YouTube, Facebook and other Web 2.0 tools and sites… then Social Media University Milwaukee was developed for you. For pricing and for more information visit www.socialmediamilwaukee.com
- Thursday, August 6 The Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce’s 27th annual golf outing will be held at Ironwood Golf Course in Sussex. Enjoy a day of golf, raffle prizes, networking, and great food. To secure your spot, call the Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce at (262) 786-1886 or email email@example.com.
- Saturday, August 15, YP Impact has volunteered to help the New Berlin Lions Club at their annual Corn Roast stand at Wisconsin State Fair. The group will work the night shift from 5-11 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 19 WCSI Construction Specialties 11th Annual Golf Outing at Western Lake Golf Club, Oakton road in Pewaukee. Double tee times will begin at 10:30 a.m. off the front and back nine. Outing includes 18 holes with cart, range balls, flag events, food, beverage and door prizes. Cost to attend is $85 per person, register by calling (262) 542-5582 before Aug. 1. Money raised from the golf outing will benefit RedLine Milwaukee’s teen outreach programs. RedLine provides mentoring, work programs and artist residencies that strengthen cultural appreciation and understanding for arts in the Milwaukee community.