Last updated on July 3rd, 2019 at 07:24 pm
The owners of long-time Milwaukee bakery Peter Sciortino’s Bakery have purchased an industrial building on the city’s northwest side to use as a warehouse and operations center.
The newly-purchased 15,355-square-foot industrial building, located at 5635 W. Douglas Ave., was purchased to keep up with demand at the bakery. The store at 1101 E Brady St. will remain open.
The industrial building was owned by a private investor and leased to Ideal Mechanical, a mechanical contractor that plans to move to New Berlin, where its parent company operates.
David Barry, of The Barry Co., represented seller SKJ Properties LLC in the transaction and James Young, also of The Barry Co., represented the buyer.