School of Engineering

Glance at Yesteryear

This photo, taken circa 1936 by James Conklin, shows the School of Engineering at Marquette University in Milwaukee. The building now houses the Gesu Parish Center. In 2011, Marquette opened its Engineering Hall, 1637 W. Wisconsin Ave., with new classrooms, labs and faculty offices for its College of Engineering. It also holds classes in Olin Engineering at 1515 W. Wisconsin Ave.

Photo courtesy Milwaukee Public Museum’s Photo Archives collection

Sign up for BizTimes Daily Alerts

Stay up-to-date on the people, companies and issues that impact business in Milwaukee and Southeast Wisconsin

No posts to display