The casino’s signature charity program, which primarily raises funds through the Canal Street bingo game, begins today and will run through Dec. 13. The program has raised more than $18 million for area organizations since 1994.
This year’s 10 signature charities and their media partners include:
- City Year Milwaukee, presented by Lamar Outdoor
- Danceworks, presented by OnMilwaukee.com
- Exploit No More, Inc., presented by iHeart Media
- Hunger Task Force, presented by Clear Channel Outdoor
- Junior Achievement of Wisconsin, presented by WITI Fox 6
- Lake Valley Camp, presented by CBS 58
- Neighborhood House of Milwaukee, presented by Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- REDGen, presented by Fox Sports Wisconsin
- Walker’s Point Center for the Arts, presented by 88nine Radio Milwaukee
- The Women’s Center, presented by Entercom Media
Potawatomi has selected Milwaukee-based nonprofit Pathfinders Milwaukee Inc. as its Charity of Choice this year. The organization will receive the first $100,000 raised during the campaign.
Twenty additional charities will be selected at an event on Nov. 13 to receive funding. The fundraising total will be announced on Dec. 17.