New Lindberg Public School

Glance at Yesteryear

CON-Glance-053016-New-Lindberg

This photo, taken in 1938, shows the New Lindberg Public School at 17th and Nash Streets in Milwaukee. The building now houses the Business and Economics Academy of Milwaukee, a tuition-free, public PreK-8 charter school that opened in 2001 and serves about 820 students.

— This photo is from the Milwaukee Public Museum’s Photo Archives collection. Additional images can be viewed online at www.mpm.edu.

Sign up for BizTimes Daily Alerts

Stay up-to-date on the people, companies and issues that impact business in Milwaukee and Southeast Wisconsin

No posts to display