“It’s A Seller’s Market: How Long Will It Last?” will be the theme of the 2015 BizTimes M&A Forum.
Business owners interested in selling their companies, as well as executives interested in acquiring businesses are invited to attend. The conference will take place on Friday, May 1, from 7:30 to 11 a.m. at the Hilton Milwaukee City Center.
The keynote presenter at the event will be Andy Greenberg, chief executive officer of GF Data and a managing director of Fairmount Partners, a private investment bank in the Philadelphia area. Prior to joining Fairmount, Greenberg was a managing director in charge of M&A groups at Brown Brothers Harriman and Commerce Capital Markets. Before his move to investment banking, he was Pennsylvania’s Secretary of Commerce.
Greenberg will discuss the macro-level factors affecting values and trends in the market. He also will share confidential data on private equity-backed transactions in the $10 million to $250 million value range.
Greenberg’s presentation will be followed by a panel discussion featuring buyers, sellers and professional experts who will share their experiences and expertise on the state of the mergers and acquisitions market in the region and beyond. The panelists will include:
- David Nestingen, president and CEO, IEWC Global Solutions.
- Steven Peterson, managing director, Brass Ring Capital Inc.
- Alex Kowalski, owner and CEO, Performance Welding.
- Kent Velde, president, Lakeview Equity Partners LLC.
- Ann Hanna, MBA, CPA , managing director, Schenck M&A Solutions.
- Eric Lenzen, shareholder and co-chair, Corporate Finance Practice Group, Whyte Hirschboeck Dudek S.C.
The panel discussion will be followed by breakout sessions covering a variety of M&A issues, including danger zones and pitfalls in a deal, the deal process from a monetary standpoint maximizing value in a business.
To register to attend, visit www.biztimes.com/maforum.