CB Richard Ellis
- KAT Logistics leased 12,979 square feet of Industrial space at 300 W. Edgerton Ave., Milwaukee.
- Nestle Waters North America, Inc. leased 11, 000 square feet of Industrial space at 3001 N. 112th St., Wauwatosa.
NAI MLG Commercial
- 2nd Wind Exercise Equipment leased 38,215 square feet of space at 2000 S. Sylvania Ave., Yorkville, from CenterPoint Properties Trust.
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Disorders Association – SE WI Chapter Inc. leased 7,446 square feet of space at 620 S. 76th St., West Allis.
- Steinhafels Furniture Company leased 7,380 square feet of space at 427 W. Silver Spring Dr., Glendale, from Capital Ventures LLC.
- Waukesha Blazers Baseball Club leased 5,216 square feet of space at 2644 S. 162nd St., New Berlin, from WDC/TNBC Ltd. Partnership.
- A/E Graphics leased 5,204 square feet of space in the Falls Commerce Center at N56 W13645 Silver Spring Dr., Menomonee Falls, from Brookfield Real Estate Opportunity Fund.
- Sensia Healthcare Inc. leased 4,800 square feet of space at 5036-40 Ashland Way, Franklin, from St. John Properties Inc.
- Fastenal Company leased 3,608 square feet of space in the Stadium Business Center at 1600-70 W. Miller Park Way, West Milwaukee, from SBC LLC.
- LTD Masters Inc. leased 2,625 square feet of space at 2608 S. 162nd St., New Berlin, from WDC/TNBC LP.
- Options Salon & Spa leased 2,497 square feet of space at 100-204 E. Capitol Dr., Milwaukee, from Pieper Properties Inc.
- Subway Real Estate Corp. leased 1,500 square feet of space at 10940 W. Capitol Dr., Wauwatosa.
- Great Clips leased 1,246 square feet of space in Hales Corners Plaza at 5301 S. 108th St., Hales Corners.
- Wendy Wegner d.b.a. American Family Insurance leased 950 square feet of space at 403 S. Kettle Moraine Dr., Slinger, from Green Light Holdings Inc.
- 2nd Wind Exercise Equipment leased 38,215 square feet of space in Grandview Interstate Center I at 2000 S. Sylvania Ave., Yorkville. The 153,600-square-foot building is located in Grandview Business Park, a 180-acre business park located at I-94 and Highway 20 in Racine County. Grandview Business Park is being developed as a joint venture between CenterPoint Properties Trust and WisPark Corp.