Glance at Yesteryear: 1910 Stroh building made way for JCI

1910 Stroh building made way for JCI
1910 Stroh building made way for JCI

Last updated on April 28th, 2020 at 02:44 pm

This undated photo shows the Stroh Die Molded Casting Co. building at what today is 525 E. Michigan St. in downtown Milwaukee. The building was built in 1910 and demolished in 1998. It was replaced by a Johnson Controls building.

— Photo courtesy of Milwaukee Public Library

Get our email updates

Arthur Thomas
Arthur covers manufacturing for BizTimes. He previously was managing editor at The Waukesha Freeman. He is a graduate of Carroll University and did graduate coursework at Marquette. A native of southeastern Wisconsin, he is also a nationally certified gymnastics judge and enjoys golf on the weekends.