“Extraordinary Leadership In Action” will be the theme of the Business Ready WI Conference to be held on Oct. 3-4 at the West Bend Mutual Insurance corporate headquarters in West Bend.
The showcase for the conference will be held from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 4. Featured speakers will include:
- Michael Jones of RiverFront Investment Group
- John McElligott of 3TC and The Fortress Initiative
- William Troy of ASQ and a retired U.S. Army general
The Oct. 4 portion of the conference will also include executive sessions on leadership led by: Dr. Phyllis King of the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Terri Mayes of Patina Solutions, Rebecca Bach of Ernst & Young and Carrie Killoran of Aurora Health Care.
On Monday, Oct. 3, the conference will have three professional development workshops held from noon to 5:30 p.m.:
- Boosting Business Performance with a Cutting-Edge Workforce: Talent Strategies to Find, Grow and Keep Your Best Employees
- Servant Leadership: Leading Transformative Change from Education to the Workplace
- Outfoxing the Competition: Discovering Hidden Opportunity in a Brownfield Site and Transforming it into Your Next Growth Success
More information about the conference is available at www.businessreadywi.org/conference.
BizTimes Media is a media sponsor for the event.