Last updated on July 3rd, 2019 at 07:16 pm
Café La Scala, located inside the Italian Community Center, will kick off its third season of “Cure for Cabin Fever Music Series” next week to help Milwaukee-area residents chase away their winter blues.
The music series will run on Tuesday and Thursday evenings starting Tuesday, March 4, with jazz and blues performances on Tuesday nights and rock-and-roll acts on Thursday nights.
Performances, which are free for guests, will begin at 6:30 p.m. both nights of each week. During the shows, Café La Scala will offer food and beverage service in the restaurant and ballroom.
The ICC is expecting a full crowd for opening shows, and reservations are recommended. Reservations can be made by calling the café at 414-223-2185.
The music series will run through the end of April.
The ICC is located at 631 E. Chicago St. in Milwaukee. Parking will be free for music patrons.
Scheduled music acts are:
* March 4: Reverend Raven & The Chain Smokin’ Altar Boys
* March 6: The Ricochettes
* March 11: Pete Sorce with Jeff Labarge and Swing Explosion
* March 18: Steve Cohen & Leroy Airmaster with David Wake
* March 20: Tom Anthony Group
* March 25: Vivo—Pam Duronion, Tim Stemper & Warren Wiegratz
* March 27: Bob Hirschi & Groove Therapy
* April 1: Altered Five
* April 3: Rick D’Amore’s Rockin Dance Party
* April 8: Frank DeMiles Combo
* April 15: Jim Liban’s Third Coast Blues Collective with Joel Patterson
* April 17: Larry Lynne Band
* April 22: Chris Hanson Band
* April 24: Tom Anthony Group
* April 29: The Jimmys