- Hartland-based JTS Direct plans to build a 26,424-square-foot warehouse addition to its headquarters at 1180 Walnut Ridge Dr., Hartland. The existing building has 32,977 square feet of space. The company is a printer of advertising inserts and products supporting the newspaper and shared mail industries.
- Butler Wire & Metal Products Inc. plans to build a 19,754-square-foot addition to its existing 27,293-square-foot building at N60 W15288 Bobolink Ave., Menomonee Falls. The company is a wire job shop that produces custom welded wire mesh, wire forms, displays, guards, baskets and more.
- Milwaukee-based Miller’s Bakery plans to purchase a 15,020-square-foot building at 8313 N. Steven Road, Milwaukee, to provide it an additional facility for expansion. The company is a full service bakery.
- Adaptive Micro Systems LLC plans to purchase its building at 7840 N. 86th St., Milwaukee, for $2.1 million and plans to make $200,000 in improvements to the facility. The company manufactures electronic messaging centers, light emitting diode displays and related software solutions.
- Lakeview Animal Clinic recently opened a clinic at 617 Ryan St. in Lakeview Country Plaza in the village of Pewaukee.
- U.S. Cellular this week opened a 2,980-square-foot store at 3415 S. 27th St., Milwaukee. The store occupies space in a new freestanding building. The other tenant in the building is a Starbucks cafe.
No posts to display