Trends, insights and best practices for the rapidly changing commercial real estate and development market.
- Overview – ‘Not out of the woods yet’: Rough road ahead for commercial real estate
- Capital Market – ‘Cash is king’: Banks want more equity for real estate deals
- CARW Survey – Mosst CARW members expect flat 2010
- Bell Public Partner – DCD’s Scherer receives Best Public Partner Award
- Milwaukee Business Improvement Districts (BIDS)
- Transportation – Potential streetcar routes
- Milwaukee tax incremental financing (TIF) districts
- Listing of some of the best leasable commercial real estate – Office, Retail and Industrial
- Municipal Planning Directory
Click here to see the Commercial Real Estate & Development Book 2010 digital magazine. Turn pages, click on logos to move through the publication, click on ads to link to websites and click on email addresses to start an email message. Read the full stories to get up-to-date on the commercial real estate and development market.