The chief executive officers of five prominent southeastern Wisconsin manufacturing companies will be the featured panelists at the Small Business Times Manufacturing Summit Breakfast on Thursday, May 1.
The CEO panel will include:
- Mark Readinger, president of P&H Mining Equipment, Milwaukee.
- John Heppner, president and CEO of Fortune Brands Storage and Security, corporate parent of Master Lock Co. LLC, Oak Creek.
- Jerry Jendusa, president and CEO of Emteq, Waukesha.
- Jim Lindenberg, president of World Class Wire & Cable Inc., New Berlin.
- Carl Sheeley, president of Fontarome Chemical Inc., St. Francis.
The five CEOs will share their insights and their best strategies for how the region’s manufacturers can grow in 2008. The event is co-presented by The Paranet Group.
The Manufacturing Summit will take place during the fourth annual Small Business Times BizTech Expo at Wisconsin State Fair Park and will be moderated by Small Business Times executive editor Steve Jagler.
Topics will include globalization, recruiting and retaining talent, lean manufacturing, Six Sigma, distribution, outsourcing, branding, innovation and research and development.
Small Business Times invites its readers to attend the BizTech Expo, which will be held at the Wisconsin State Fairgrounds April 30-May 1.
About 4,500 business people attended the two-day BizTech Expo last year.
The BizTech Expo provides a two-day forum to reach the decision makers of hundreds of southeastern Wisconsin businesses.
For more information, visit www.biztimes.com/expo or contact Sarah Wilson at (414) 336-7129.