Last updated on May 15th, 2019 at 05:05 pm
LTC Properties Inc., a Westlake Village, Calif.-based real estate investment trust, announced that it has purchased a portfolio of 10 senior living properties, nine of which are in Wisconsin, from Toledo, Ohio-based Health Care REIT Inc. for $142 million.
One of the properties in the portfolio is located in Illinois.
The 10-property portfolio provides independent, assisted living and memory care services and has a total of 891 units.
Four of the properties in the portfolio are located in southeastern Wisconsin:
- Merrill Hills Manor, which provides assisted living and memory care and is located at 3217 Fiddlers Creek Dr., Waukesha, sold for $10.3 million, according to state records.
- Hickory Park, which provides independent and assisted living and is located at 3933 S. Prairie Hill Lane in Greenfield, sold for $5.2 million.
- Countryside Manor, which provides assisted living and memory care and is located at 4228 Kadlec Ave., Sheboygan, sold for $5.3 million.
- Parkside Manor, which provides memory care and is located at 6220 67th St. in Kenosha, sold for $6 million.
- Island Shores in Neenah, which provides independent and assisted living, sold for $15.9 million.
- An independent living and assisted living facility in Bellevue sold for $15 million.
- Lakeshore Manor in Oshkosh, which provides memory care, sold for $4.3 million.
- Bella Vista in Oshkosh, which provides independent living, assisted living and memory care, sold for $5.8 million.
- Parkside in the Town of Windsor in Dane County, which provides assisted living, sold for $4.2 million.