Last updated on July 2nd, 2019 at 09:57 am
- Wednesday, July 14 Ovation Leadership will host its July 123@5 networking event on The Deck at the Milwaukee Athletic Club on Wednesday, July 14 from 5 to 8 p.m. Food and beverages will be available for cash, but event is free to attend. Valet parking is available for $3. Fore more information visit the event details on LinkedIn here.
- Friday, July 16 Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Annette Ziegler will present at the The Independent Business Association of Wisconsin monthly meeting at the Wisconsin Club, 900 W. Wisconsin Ave., from 7:30-9 a.m. The cost to attend is $25.00 for IBA members and $35.00 for guests. To register visit www.ibaw.com or call 608-251-5546
- Wednesday, July 21, YP Impact will host its July Networking event at the Horny Goat Hideaway, 2011 S. First St., from 6 to 9 p.m. Attendance is free for YP Impact members and $10 for non members. Complimentary appetizers and a cash bar will be available. To register visit www.ypimpact.org
- Wednesday, July 21 The Waukesha County Chamber of Commerce will host its annual BIG One Golf Outing at Ironwood Golf Course in Sussex. Registration is now open, for more information visit www.waukesha.org
- Monday, July 26 Clement Manor will host its 10th Annual Celebrity Golf Classic at the Wisconsin Country Club, 6200 W. Good Hope Rd. Participation in the outing will support Alzheimer’s and dementia care programs and services for Clement Manor residents, families, staff and community. Those interested can choose to play in the outing, become a sponsor, provide auction items, or make cash donations. To register, visit www.clementmanor.com. For questions or for further information, please call Maria Watson at 414-546-7351 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thursday, Aug. 5 The Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce will hold its 28th annual golf outing, at Ironwood Golf Course in Sussex. Attendees can enjoy a day of golf, raffle prizes, networking, and food. Cost to play is $600 per foursome and $165 per individual. To secure a spot, call the chamber at 262-786-1886 or email email@example.com.