Last updated on July 2nd, 2019 at 10:00 am
Upcoming networking opportunities and events you should know about
- Tuesday, Jan. 19 IBM Cognos Express Launch event at Flemings Steakhouse, 15665 W. Bluemound Road, Brookfield from 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. See how IBM Cognos Express will help you manage mounting piles of information.
- Thursday, Jan. 21 The power of LinkedIn presented by Mount Mary College’s Alumnae Association and Advising Career Development offices. Wayne Breitbarth, president of M&M Interiors and LinkedIn Expert will make a presentation at Helfaer Hall, first floor of Carloline Hall, 2900 N. Menomonee River Parkway, Milwaukee, from 5:30 to 7 p.m. The event is free to attend, but limited to the first 100 participants. No pre-registration is necessary and ample free parking is available. Call 414.256.1254 or visit http://www.mtmary.edu/alumevents.html for more information.
- Friday, Jan. 22 BizTimes Media presents the Northern Trust Economic Trends Event at the Italian Community Center, 631 E. Chicago St., from 7:30 until 10 a.m. The 2010 panel includes Michael Knetter, Ph.D, Bob Arzbaecher, chief executive officer of Generac Power Systems Inc., and Andy Nunemaker, president of EMSystems LLC. Cost to attend is $55 per individual or $550 for a corporate table of ten. Registration for Economic Trends is now open, visit www.biztimes.com/trends
- Tuesday, Jan. 26 The Milwaukee Press Club will celebrate its 125th anniversary and host the 164th City of Milwaukee Birthday Party at the Milwaukee Art Museum, 700 N. Art Museum Dr., Milwaukee, from 5:30 until 8 p.m. Cost to attend is $25 per person. For more information or to register visit the Milwaukee Press Club website: www.milwaukeepressclub.org/events.
- Wednesday, Jan. 27 YP Impact networking event at IPic Entertainment, 5800 N. Bayshore Drive, Glendale, from 6 -9 p.m. Event is $10 for non-members and includes bowling, shoe rental, complimentary appetizers and a cash bar. To register visit: www.ypimpact.org
- Thursday, Jan. 28 The Milwaukee Inventors’ Forum will hold its January meeting at Marquette University High School, 3306 W. Michigan St., Milwaukee, starting at 5:30 p.m. Topics to be covered include: “Angels, Bootstrappers and Capital Contributions.” For more information visit www.abtechlaw.com