Last updated on July 2nd, 2019 at 09:50 am
- Thursday, July 14 The Wisconsin Humane Society will host its annual Feasting for Fido event at its location at 4500 West Wisconsin Ave.. from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. The evening will include restaurant tastings of creative vegetarian cuisine, inspiring wines, locally-crafted beer and festive music. Enjoy samplings from Harbor House, Meritage, Ryan Braun’s Graffito, Tess, Honeypie, Maxie’s, Lake Park Bistro and more! See participating restaurants and get more info at http://www.wihumane.org/news/feastingforfido2011.aspx
- Thursday, July 14 The Menomonee Falls Village Centre Business Improvement District in partnership with Trivera Interactive will host a two-hour social media seminar entitled “Jump Starting Your Business with Social Media,” at the Radisson Hotel on main street., from 4 to 6 p.m. The seminar is free to attend. To register, visit: http://triverajumpstart.eventbrite.com/
- Friday, July 15 The next Independent Business Association of Wisconsin breakfast meeting will be held 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. at the Wisconsin Club, 900 W. Wisconsin The speaker presentation will be Reliable Water Services and Independent Business Association of WI presenting the “How I Got My Business Out of Hot Water” awards and a panel discussion about how companies successfully turned their business around. The cost to attend is $30 for IBA members, $40 for non-members. For more information or to register, go to www.ibaw.com, or call (608) 251-5546.
- Wednesday, July 20 Women’s FOCUS will host Rebecca Ryan, founder of Next Generation Consulting and founder of Live First, Work Second, for it’s monthly luncheon event at the Ozaukee Country Club, 10823 North River Road. Ryan will speak about the intergenerational workplace. Networking and registration begins at 11:30 am. Reservations can be made by visiting www.womensfocus.org, or by e-mailing to email@example.com, or calling 262-377-3118. Cost of the luncheon is $20.
- Thursday, July 21 unGeeked Edu and Kaplan University will launch the first session of classes dedicated to earning it’s Developing Social Media Strategies Certificate. The 10-week development course is designed to enhance the knowledge of employees and professionals in the field of social media and marketing. Courses can be taken individually for $175 per person or $1800 for the 10-week session. To find out more about course descriptions and dates, visit the unGeeked website. http://www.ungeekedededu.com, to register To register visit: http://ungeekedkaplan.eventbrite.com/
- Wednesday, July 27 The Waukesha County Business Alliance will host its annual The Big One golf outing at Ironwood Golf Course in Sussex. Registration will begin at 9:45 a.m. and golf will begin with a shotgun start at 11 a.m. Dinner and networking along with an awards ceremony will be provided after golf. Registration is $150 per golfer or $600 for a foursome.