Milwaukee SBA loans skyrocketed in February
Loans made to Milwaukee-area businesses through the U.S. Small Business Administration in February increased by more than 400 percent from one year before, according to an SBA report issued today.
SBA loans totaled $28.9 million last month to businesses in Milwaukee, Kenosha, Racine, Sheboygan, Walworth, Washington, Waukesha and Jefferson counties. In February, 2009, the SBA lent only $5.8 million to businesses in the metro area.
Some of the largest SBA-backed loans issued last month include:
- $2 million to Sandhar Corp. of River Hills.
- $1.9 million to Honda of Kenosha in Bristol.
- $1.6 million to Kaat’s Water Contditioning Inc. of Plymouth.
- $1.3 million to Water Well Solutions Service in Oconomowoc.
- $1.3 million to Vagyon Enterprises Inc. in Milwaukee.
- $1.25 million to Sneakers Health & Fitness LLC in Germantown.
- $1.21 million to Super 8 in Sheboygan.