Constructed in 1882, Turner Hall was founded by the Milwaukee Turners as an athletic club facility. Today, it serves as a venue for live entertainment and weddings in the ballroom, food and hospitality in its tavern and a rock-climbing gym.
A national historic landmark, Turner Hall is located near the one-year-old Fiserv Forum and related entertainment block. Altogether, this area of downtown offers entertainment experiences in buildings both old and new.
This summer, new signage was installed on the historic building, including a 22-foot blade sign for Turner Hall, a sign for the Tavern at Turner and another for the Turners Climbing Gym.
Address: 1034 N. Vel R. Phillips Ave.
Owner: Milwaukee Turners