Here’s a starter list:
1. Prime rib or surf and turf specials every Saturday night.
2. Pre-supper relish tray (preferably served on stainless steel).
3. Christmas lights strung across log structures year-round.
4. Manhattans and old-fashioned cocktails automatically served with brandy.
5. Waitresses that call you “Hon.”
6. Jell-O served as salad option.
7. Walleye is a regular menu item.
8. No cappuccino, ever.
9. All-you-can-eat fried fish on Fridays.
10. Grasshopper and pink Cadillac cocktails that are large enough to share.