An upcoming webcast will provide business leaders with extensive information about using solar energy.
The free webcast, Solar Energy for Business: Myths and Realities, will take place on Thursday, Feb. 24, from 1-2:30 p.m. It will be presented by BT360 Content Solutions, a service of BizTimes Media. Click here to register.
Topics to be discussed during the webcast will include:
- Mega trends and future of solar energy in Wisconsin
- Available tax credits and treatments for solar energy installations
- Available business incentives offered by local electric utilities
- ROI analysis of solar installation for your business
- Off-balance-sheet benefits of using solar energy
Presenters on the webcast will include:
- Jim Sullivan, director of business development, Commercial Solar Division, Current Electric Company
- Scott Bloedorn, renewable energy program manager, Focus on Energy
- Dan Glomski, CPA, ABV, CVA, MST, Principal, SVA Certified Public Accountants
Current Electric, Focus on Energy and SVA are sponsors of the webcast.