Last updated on May 15th, 2019 at 04:55 pm
Wisconsin Commercial Real Estate Women will host its 17th annual Showcase awards to honor commercial real estate development and redevelopment projects in the community on Oct. 26 at the Garage at Harley-Davidson Museum.
Out of 37 nominated projects, a panel of nine judges selected six award-winning projects and a woman of the year.
This year’s winners are:
- 833 East Michigan| Impact Ingenuity
- The Historic Mackie Building | Vision Ingenuity
- Waunakee Intermediate School | Impact Achievement
- Fuel Café | Vision Achievement
- Eleven25 at Pabst | Judge’s Choice Impact
- Sage ON PROSPECT | Judge’s Choice Vision
- Katie Falvey, vice president of real estate at The Marcus Corporation | Woman of the Year Award Winner
This year attendees will also cast their vote for a project to be awarded as “The People’s Choice.”
- City Lights Brewing Company
- St. Augustine Preparatory Academy
- Echelon Apartments at Innovation Campus
- Pritzlaff Building
Dr. Mark Eppli, professor of finance and Bell Chair in Real Estate at Marquette University will emcee the ceremony.
“We are excited to raise the bar higher each and every year,” said Lorna Mueller, WCREW member and owner of Brookfield-based The Realty Company LLC.