Last updated on May 15th, 2019 at 05:05 pm
“WCREW helps women in all disciplines of the commercial real estate industry achieve success by providing opportunities to learn, lead, network and do business together,” said Allan Degner, Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling’s marketing director and Showcase co-chair.
Six projects are selected each year from real estate and development community submissions.
Two distinct categories include Vision and Impact. The Vision Awards recognize projects where project participants do more with less with a smaller budget or a smaller space and the development’s success causes it to stand out among the competition.
The Impact Awards recognize projects with a larger presence which has a significant impact on the community. All category awards exemplify strong commercial real estate activity in the state of Wisconsin.
Selected form over 40 nominations, the six winning projects were chosen by a panel of judges made up of experienced and respected local real estate professionals. The 2015 awards include:
• The Impact Ingenuity – Madison Central Library
• The Vision Ingenuity – Sage on Jackson
• Impact Achievement – MIAD Two50Two
• Vision Achievement – Meadowridge Library / Meadow Wood Neighborhood Center
• Judges’ Choice Impact – UWM School of Freshwater Sciences
• Judges’ Choice Vision – Progressive Community Health Center
• Long time WCREW Platinum award sponsors include WIPFLI CPAs and Consultants and Whyte Hirschboeck and Dudek S.C.
The Showcase awards event will be held on from 5-8:30 p.m. at Discovery World, 500 North Harbor Drive. Individual ticket pricing is $50 for WCREW members and $90 for non-members. Corporate tables may be purchased for $1,200 and includes seating for 10 individuals.
Register online and view sponsorship opportunities at http://www.wcrew.org. For more information, contact Allan Degner at 414-383-3131 or email@example.com.