Last updated on July 2nd, 2019 at 10:02 am
Upcoming networking opportunities and events you should know about
- Thursday, Sept. 17 YP Impact presents After5 Networking at Suite Milwaukee, 1103 N. Old World Third St., from 6 to 9 p.m. Complimentary appetizers & a cash bar will be available. Bring your business cards & come ready to network & socialize with other metro-Milwaukee area young professionals. Please rsvp on LinkedIn, Facebook or at www.ypimpact.org.
- Saturday, Sept. 18 RedLine Milwaukee, a new urban art and educational center will host a benefit fashion show, and building tours at its grand opening. RedLine is located at 1422 N. 4th St., Tickets are $20 at the door, building tours begin at 6 p.m. and the fashion show starts at 7 p.m. The center will also host an artists-in-residence debut the following day from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. in its exhibition hall and will also host building tours at that time.
- Thursday, Sept. 24 Susie Falk, president of The Falk Group Public Relations will host a free lunch seminar entitled “Social Media and its place in your marketing toolbox” at Schroeder Solutions, 1920 S. Calhoun Rd, New Berlin from 11:30 am. to 1 p.m. Lunch will be provided. To register contact Amanda Stein at email@example.com
- Friday, Sept. 25 the Waukesha County Chamber of Commerce presents the Annual Women’s “Power Ball” Golf Outing at Western Lakes Golf Club, off Hwy 94 and County Rd SS. The event is designed by women for women and helps broaden women’s knowledge of golf etiquette in business. Event includes lunch, a group golf clinic, 9 holes of golf with cart and on course flag events and scoring. All skill levels are welcome, visit www.waukesha.org for more information and to register.
- Tuesday, Sept. 29 UW-Milwaukee Lubar School’s Marshall & Ilsley Center for Business Ethics, business ethics speaker series featuring Frank Casey, president of Fortune-USA on the topic An Insider’s View of the Bernie Madoff Scandal from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the Pfister Hotel, Milwaukee. Cost to attend is $40 per person and includes lunch. Register online at www.lubarevents.uwm.edu
- Saturday, Sept. 26 The first Milwaukee Startup Accelerator at the Technology Innovation Center at the Milwaukee County Research Park, 10437 W. Innovation Drive Wauwatosa from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. The ‘unconference’ for entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, marketers, creative people, IT people Engineers and project managers will focus on key components to starting a business or venture.