Sarah Fuerstenau, senior director of quality assessment initiative for Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast, will head Tempo Racine’s 2014-15 board of directors as president, the organization announced on Tuesday.
The leadership and networking group caters to professional women in Racine.
Additional board leaders include:
- Vice president: Mary Beth Mikrut, philanthropy consultant
- Treasurer: Andrea Kiemen-Rognsvoog, assistant vice president, personal insurance service manager for Johnson Insurance
- Secretary: Susan Richardson, human resources consultant for HR Results by Richardson LLC
- Past president: Jennifer Eastman, president of Merchants Moving & Storage Company
Committee chairs for 2014-15 are:
- Nancy Dokter, principal for Nancy Dokter Public Relations & Marketing, LLC, who will chair the Communications Committee
- Kimberly Kane, president of Kane Communications Group, who will manage the Program Committee
- Tammy Myers, president of Mrs. Myers’ Reading Room, who will head the Membership Committee
Shirah Swanson, account manager at David Insurance, will serve as a board member at large.