The program will end in March 2017.
Here are the names of the companies participating in Scale Up’s fourth cohort:
- Behr Enterprises, Waukesha
- Brew City Brand, Milwaukee
- Central Office Systems, Waukesha
- Central Standard Craft Distillery, Milwaukee
- Convenience Electronics Inc., McFarland
- Design Fugitives, Milwaukee
- Fyxation Bicycle Co., Milwaukee
- Harrigan Solutions, Cedarburg
- IAS Inc., New Berlin
- Innovative Dynamic Networks, Racine
- Red Brown Kle Healthcare Marketing, Milwaukee
- River Run Computers Inc., Milwaukee
Since its inception, the Scalerator has graduated 45 companies. Scale Up estimates its alumni have created 400 jobs since participating in the program.