Ogden & Company
- Walker’s Point Center for the Arts purchased the building at 839 S. 5th St., Milwaukee. The 2-story, 3,500-square-foot cream city brick building was constructed in 1885 and underwent extensive renovations in 1998. The WPCA is moving to the building from leased space at S. 9th and National Avenue. The move will increase WPCA’s space by one third.
- Triple-One LLC purchased the industrial building located at 111 W. Olive St. in Glendale for $514,000.