Property sales

Property sales

James T. Barry Co.
Tapes Unlimited has purchased the 5,000-square-foot industrial facility at 832 Philip Dr., Waukesha, from MPQ Corp. The buyer intends to continue his expanding business at the location while the seller will diversify into other areas of business.
Harold Pentler has purchased the 15,750-square-foot Lakeland Business Center at 560 Technology Way in the Saukville Business Park, Saukville, from William Rack. The buyer intends to continue to lease the property and manage the building while the seller intends to focus more on volunteer work.
Summit Real Estate has purchased the 25,200-square-foot industrial facility at N90 W14337 Commerce Dr., Menomonee Falls, from Midwest Window and Door. The buyer intends to expand his business into the building while the seller will move into a newer building.
ZAP has purchased the 18,444-square-foot former AGA Gas facility at 2805 S. 160th St. in the New Berlin Industrial Park. ZAP will lease the building to Hess Sweitzer Painting Contractors. AGA Gas is relocating to 124th Street and Silver Spring Drive.
Morison Transport has purchased the 5,000-square-foot Dave’s Welding industrial facility at W14179 N59 Bobolink Ave., Menomonee Falls, from Hawley Estate. The buyer will consolidate its trucking business at the site.
Dynamic Enterprises has purchased the 15,700-square-foot industrial facility at 5201-5207 N. 125th St., Butler, from JJL Enterprises of WI. Dynamic Enterprises will lease the various 4,000-square-foot sections of the multi-tenant building and occupy one bay for its insulation business.
Other real estate sales reported by the James T. Barry Co. include
– the sale and leaseback of the 42,500-square-foot Milwaukee Sign facility at 2076 First Ave., Grafton;
– the 21,500-square-foot Wellington facility at N57 W13566 Carmen Ave., Menomonee Falls, to Weber Leasing and Holding;
– the US Bank building at 6402 W. Brown Deer Rd., Brown Deer, to Greenfield Credit Union Services;
– the 40,120-square-foot industrial facility at 1416 Poplar Dr., Waukesha;

Boerke Co.
Bill Luterbach has purchased five acres of vacant land at the intersection of highways SS and T in Pewaukee from Mike Chapman and Betty St. Lawrence, d/b/a Shamrock, for $825,000.
Peter and Pat Brahm have sold the 3,960-square-foot Brahm’s Service retail building at 725 E. Geneva St., Delavan to 725 East Geneva St. LLC, for $260,000.

Dickman Co.
S&B Partners has purchased the 46,952-square-foot industrial property at 1475 S. 101st St., West Allis, from CenterPoint Properties.

NAI MLG Commercial
FHB Investments has purchased the Chiquita Processed Foods property at N63 W23319 Main St. in Sussex. The property consists of an 80,000-square-foot manufacturing facility on approximately 8.5 acres of land. FHB Investments plans to clear the building and redevelop the site into residential condominiums along an existing pond, and retail/office along Waukesha Avenue and Main Street. The Village of Sussex recently reviewed redevelopment plans to create a tax incremental financing district (TIF). NAI MLG Commercial is also representing Chiquita Processed Foods with four other dispositions, including the former Fall River Canning plant in Markesan, which was sold in December.
Peter Gustin Sr., of Unico Distributing Co., has purchased a 13,000-square-foot multi-tenant industrial building at 2209 Badger Ct. in Waukesha. Tom Knebes, of Universal Investments was the seller. Universal Investments sold the building in an effort to pursue investment real estate opportunities in Florida. Unico Distributing will keep the Unico Distributing operations at its Milwaukee location and the existing tenants will remain in the building.

Judson & Associates
Guthrie Group has purchased a 6,000-square-foot property on 4.9 acres of land at W229 S7050 Guthrie School Rd. in the Waukesha County Town of Vernon from the Mukwonago School District.
Doug and Keith Powers of Powers Goldsmith Shop have purchased the Equitable Bank building at 14545 W. Capitol Dr., Brookfield. The Powers family is moving the business from its longtime location along Pilgrim Square Drive to make way for space needed for the newly constructed Dixon School of the Elmbrook School District.
Other sales reported by Judson include:
– A 12,230-square-foot facility at 1930 Bluemound Rd., Waukesha, sold to 1930 Real Estate by T&G Associates;
– A 28,615-square-foot facility at 1420 Ellis St., Waukesha, sold to Pearl Ellis LLC by Fred Olson Co.;
– A 31,014-square-foot facility at 10500 W. Glendale Dr., New Berlin, sold to Rossini’s Property Ownership by JRD Investment Co.;
– An 11,300-square-foot facility at W224 S8515 Industrial Ave., Big Bend, sold by Auto & Truck Service of Big Bend;
– A 4,800-square-foot facility on 1.9 acres at 1332 E. Main St., Waukesha, sold to SpaMan Wholesale by Paul Pfaffle.

Polacheck Co.
S&C Electric Co. has purchased 5.25 acres at 5251 W. Franklin Dr. in Franklin from Tree Machine Tools.
The Polacheck Co. also reported that Oakwood Park Investments, a/k/a American Building Restoration, has purchased 3.78 acres at 5500 W. Oakwood Dr. Franklin, from Brixen Apartments.

March 7, 2003 Small Business Times, Milwaukee

Sign up for BizTimes Daily Alerts

Stay up-to-date on the people, companies and issues that impact business in Milwaukee and Southeast Wisconsin

No posts to display