- Friday, May 7 The Schlitz Audubon Nature Center, will host its Take a Walk on the Wild Side 2010 Gala at the center beginning at 6 p.m. Event will feature green organic and local food and wine from Lee John’s Catering, cocktails, and an auction. For more information email Debbie Fulton at email@example.com.
- Saturday, May 8 Children of the Fallen, an organization dedicated to providing trust funds to children of parents lost in the war, will host a benefit concert at Memorial Hall in Racine. Three women, will take the stage to provide an evening of entertainment.Comedian Suzanne Westenhoefer will bring her unscripted tour show entitled “Totally Inappropriate.” Singer, songwriter Melissa Ferrick and singer Ronnie Nyles will join the program. Tickets are available online through Ticketmaster.com
- Saturday, May 8 Celebrate the recent merger of the Center for Blind and Visually Imparied Children and the Badger Association with the Feast for the Senses VIII event at Potawatomi, Woodland Dreams Ballroom at 6 p.m. The event is the first fundraising effort held by the new organization and will feature a five-course meal prepared by some of Milwaukee’s top chefs who have donated their time and talent. Proceeds from the event will go to support programs for children and adults who are visually impaired. Cost to attend is $125 per person. For more information click here or call 414-615-0120.
- Monday, June 7 The 11th Annual Bryon Riesch Paralysis Foundation Golf Outing, Dinner and Auction for Spinal Cord Injury Research will be held at Silver Spring Country Club, N56 w21318 Silver Spring Drive in Menomonee Falls . In 2009, the outing earned $150,000 for researchers who are hard at work trying to find a cure for paralysis. To register or for more information visit, www.brpf.org
- Friday, June 11 The Friends of Boerner Botanical Gardens will host is annual fundraising event at the gardens, 9400 Boerner Dr., Hales Corners, from 6-9 p.m. Guests can enjoy the gardens in full bloom, music from Cream City Jazz, food and drink from Bartolotta Catering, a silent auction and raffle, and live green demonstrations. Cost to attend is $75 For Information & reservations, contact Kristine at 414-525-5661 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday, July 19 St. Francis Foundation will host its Annual Golf Outing at Tuckaway Country Club. Participation in the outing will benefit the children educated at the Child Development Center of St. Joseph and the senior residents who call Villa St. Francis their home. Those interested can choose to play in the outing, provide raffle or auction items, or make cash donations. For questions or for further information call the St. Francis Foundation office at 414-645-5337, ext 270
To view additional calendar items or to submit your own events please visit the BizTimes.com calendar: http://www.biztimes.com/cal/community-events