- St. Anthony’s High School leased 30,520 square feet at 2156 S. 4th Street, Milwaukee, WI from DBD Enterprises.
- Miss Saigon, a new Vietnamese restaurant, leased 1,400 square feet from DBD Enterprises in the Swan Center at 9201 W. Center Street in Milwaukee. It is scheduled to open the first week in March.
- Mukwonago Community Library leased 16,000 square feet of space at 1012 S. Main St., Mukwonago, from Mukwonago Commercial Organization LLC.
Grubb & Ellis|Apex Commercial
- Think Pawsitive leased 30,645 square feet of industrial space at 2487 W. Commerce Dr., New Berlin, from FR Investment Properties LLC.
- Commercial Communications Inc. sub-leased 20,000 square feet of industrial space at N24 W23750 Watertown Road, Pewaukee, from SOH Distribution Company Inc.
- Ingersoll-Rand leased 14,649 square feet of industrial space at N58 W14686 Shawn Circle, Menomonee Falls, from Darrel Schwenn.
- Rising Medical Solutions leased 14,000 square feet of office space at 700 W. Virgina St., Milwaukee, from LCM Funds 20 LLC.
- Piedmont Plastics leased 11,000 square feet of industrial space at 119-27 S. 116th St., West Allis, from A.A. Herbert Jr. Real Estate LLC.
- Independent Title Services Inc. leased 2,415 square feet of office space at 10150 W. National Ave., West Allis, from Westminster Lincoln LLC.
- HiPage leased 2,131 square feet of office space and Santa Fe Communications leased 1,724 square feet of office space at 1126 S. 70th St., West Allis, from 1126 West Allis Operating Associates LP.
NAI MLG Commercial
- The Wasmer Company LLC leased 5,137 square feet of space in the Cedar Creek Business Center in Jackson.
- Advanced Visual Systems LLC leased 2,550 square feet of space at 78 Enterprise Road, Delafield, from Gregory A. Smith.
- Tobacco Store leased 1,548 square feet of space at 13625-735 W. Capitol Dr., Brookfield, from Capitol Plaza Investments LLC.