Last updated on July 2nd, 2019 at 11:00 am
- The new 165,000-square-foot Cabela’s outdoor gear store at U.S. Highways 41 and 45 in the Town of Richfield is expected to attract additional development nearby.
- West Bend Mutual Insurance Co. is building a $57.5 million, 210,000-square-foot addition to its corporate headquarters. The project is expected to be complete by the end of next year.
- West Bend-based American Design & Build and North Liberty, Iowa-based Kinseth Hospitality Companies plan to build an 82-room Hampton Inn & Suites hotel and a 24,000-square-foot office building on a 4.3-acre site at the southeast corner of South 18th Avenue and West Paradise Dive in West Bend, across the street from the West Bend Mutual headquarters.
- Nostalgic Times LLC plans to develop Reflections Village, a 114-acre mixed-use development at the southwest corner of Holy Hill Road and Highway 41/45 in the Town of Richfield. The nostalgic-themed community will have 139 single-family homes, about 46,000 square feet of retail space and about 46,000 square feet of office space.
- Bentonville, Ark.-based Wal-Mart plans to build a 185,000-square-foot Supercenter store north of Highway 60 and west of Pond Road in Hartford.