Last updated on May 13th, 2019 at 02:41 pm
So, what is going to happen to the southeastern Wisconsin real estate industry in 2007? Real estate industry professionals will hear several industry experts analyze the regional marketplace and discuss what lies ahead at the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) forecast breakfast on Thursday, Jan. 18, from 7 to 9:30 a.m., at the Italian Community Center, 631 E. Chicago St., Milwaukee.
The speakers at this year’s IREM forecast breakfast will include:
– Dr. Anthony Pennington-Cross, a professor of finance at Marquette University, who will be the keynote speaker.
– John DiVall, vice president and city manager for the Wisconsin region for Liberty Property Trust (a Malvern, Pa.-based real estate investment trust (REIT), who will talk about the industrial real estate market.
– Steve Palec, senior vice president of CB Richard Ellis, who will talk about the office market.
– Barry Mandel, president and chief executive officer of Mandel Group Inc., who will talk about the condominium market.
– Yaromir Steiner, founder and CEO of Columbus, Ohio-based Steiner & Associates Inc., which redeveloped Bayshore Mall in Glendale into Bayshore Town Center, who will talk about the retail market.
To attend the event, contact IREM at (414) 476-4736 or click here to print pdf registration form.