Horizon Home Care & Hospice, headquartered in Brown Deer, is seeking nominations for the 2013 Touching Lives Award, which recognizes community members who have made a significant impact on others’ lives.
Nominees to be considered will have exhibited:
* Length of Service providing service to our community for at least 20 years
* Depth of Commitment going beyond what is expected with tenacity
* Innovation in creating their own organization or project, or advance an existing one
* Leadership especially in the ability to get others to work together toward a common cause
* Results in their work in health care, human service or community projects that improve lives
* Creation of meaningful change by making a unique or lasting impact through their efforts
Nominations can be submitted at www.horizonhomecareandhospice.com/events/TouchingLives.asp and are due by Friday, Nov. 30.
Award winners will be honored at the hospice provider’s annual Matters of the Heart Gala on Feb. 16, 2013. The gala also benefits the organization’s Grief Resource Center, the state’s only free walk-in center for individuals struggling with grief.
For questions about nominations, contact Kelly Andrew at email@example.com or 414-586-6268.