This photo, taken by W.D. Kline in 1934, shows the dedication of a statue of Abraham Lincoln in Milwaukee. The 10’6” bronze statue, sculpted by Gaetano Cecere, now stands on the west side of the War Memorial Center on the lakefront. Milwaukee-area school children collected pennies to commission the sculpture.
— This photo is from the Milwaukee Public Museum’s Photo Archives collection.