Last updated on July 3rd, 2019 at 07:22 pm
This photo, taken circa 1920, shows a building at 3930 W. State St. in Milwaukee at the Miller Brewing Co. brewery. It is now the North Packaging Plant at MillerCoors’ Milwaukee brewery complex. The inscription reads: “Home of High Life.”
— This photo is from the Milwaukee Public Museum’s Photo Archives collection.