BizTimes Media is making its last call for registrations to attend the 2014 Health Care Heroes Awards Breakfast, which will take place on Friday, Dec. 19.
The program will be held from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m. in the Woodland Dreams Ballroom at the Potawatomi Hotel & Casino.
The awards salute the impact and the accomplishments of people and organizations that are making a positive difference in the community on the front lines of health care.
The 2014 Health Care Heroes are:
Advancements in Health Care
- Dr. Michael Mitchell, investigator at the Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin Research Institute.
- Justin Mortara, Ph.D., chief executive officer of Mortara Instrument Inc.
- Kimberly Flannery, nutrition director at Wisconsin Athletic Club.
- Sue McKenzie, co-director of Rogers InHealth, Rogers Memorial Hospital.
- Robyn Kibler, administrator of Smart Smiles, a dental program sponsored by Columbia St. Mary’s Hospital.
- Dick Vogel, founder of Kathy’s House (posthumous).
Corporate Achievement in Health Care
- Cultivate by Standard Process
- Source 1 Project Solutions Inc.
- Dr. Tito Izard, president and CEO of Milwaukee Health Services Inc.
- Eric Tetzlaff, administrator of Lake Terrace.
Health Care Staff
- Lisa Hacker, pediatric social worker, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
- Susan Meilinger, R.N. and health coach, Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin Workforce Health Program.
- Heidi Sykora, Doctor of Nursing Practice and vice president of clinical quality services at the Milwaukee Center for Independence.
- Cedric Jones, burn support group volunteer, Columbia St. Mary’s Regional Burn Center.
- Jimmy Krznarich, full-time volunteer, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
The awards program will be moderated by WISN-Channel 12 news anchor Patrick Paolantonio.
To register to attend, visit www.biztimes.com/hero.