On October 4th, a stellar panel of executives from Milwaukee-area manufacturing companies will share their insights and best practices at the 2012 BizTimes Manufacturing Summit.
BizTimes invites manufacturing executives throughout the region to attend the breakfast event, which will take place Thursday, Oct. 4, at Busch Precision Inc., 8200 N. Faulkner Road, Milwaukee.
The theme for this year’s BizTimes Manufacturing Summit will be “Why Innovation Matters in a Global Marketplace.”
The featured panelists will include:
- Rich Meeusen – Chairman, president and CEO of Badger Meter Inc. in Brown Deer.
- Jeffrey Clark – President and CEO of Waukesha Metal Products.
- Mike Erwin – President of Tailored Label Products Inc. in Menomonee Falls.
- Judie Taylor – President of DUECO Inc. in Waukesha.
- Bryan Mullett – President of Bradley Corp. in Menomonee Falls.
The panelists will discuss the importance of creating, nurturing and growing a corporate culture of innovation. They will also share their insights and the latest information about a variety of topics of interest to manufacturing leaders, including:
- Identifying, recruiting and retaining talent.
- Strategies to conquer Wisconsin’s “skills gap.”
- Efficiency and lean manufacturing.
- Vendor relationships.
- Advancements in technology.
- Managing commodity costs.
- Corporate collaborations and partnerships.
- Product diversification.
The panel discussion will be moderated by BizTimes executive editor Steve Jagler.
Registration will begin at 7 a.m., followed by breakfast and the panel discussion from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m.
The morning program will begin with opening remarks from site host Mike Mallwitz, president of Busch Prevision Inc.
For more information and to register to attend the BizTimes Manufacturing Summit, visit www.biztimes.com/mfg.