Bubbler Executive of the Week

Last updated on July 2nd, 2019 at 09:47 am

Chad Schultz, president of Innovative Signs Inc., in Waukesha

Name: Chad D. Schultz
Title: President
Company: Innovative Signs Inc.
Company address: 21795 Doral Road Suite B Waukesha, WI 53186
Company web site: www.innovative-signs.com
Industry: Signs, Digital Printing, Graphic Design
Education: BA Finance, Minor Real Estate UW-Whitewater
Family:  Wife – Stephanie 14 years, Son – JT 11 yoa & Daughter Alexandra 9 yoa
Hobbies and Interests: Running, Biking, Hunting, fishing, coaching
Favorite book and/or movie: Braveheart & Inception
Favorite musician/band: High School The Who & The Doors, Now – Zac brown band
Favorite place to visit/vacation: Anywhere in Alaska or the Mountains
Favorite local restaurant: Fishbones – Delafield
Words to live by: "Luck is the result opportunity meeting preparation"
What is your core philosophy for doing business? "Treat people the way you want to be treated"
Who is your role model and why? "Payce Reynolds, President of Earth Tool Company. He taught me that 5 percent of the people in the world will always try to do you wrong, focus your energy on taking care of the other 95 percent."
What was the funniest thing that has ever happened to you? "Long ago a client asked to take my wife and I out to dinner at an expensive restaurant because he had a gift certificate. When the bill came I told my client that I would pick up the remainder of the bill. I assumed that he had more than a $50 gift certificate. I just handed him my credit card without looking at the balance. As a result, our free night on the town ended up costing me small mortgage payment. THAT’S FUNNY! If anyone is willing, I would like to invite YOU to a dinner."

Sign up for BizTimes Daily Alerts

Stay up-to-date on the people, companies and issues that impact business in Milwaukee and Southeast Wisconsin

No posts to display