Last updated on July 2nd, 2019 at 09:48 am
- Tuesday, Nov. 1 Governor Scott Walker will host a Small Business Summit at Lambeau field in Green Bay from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Walker said Small Business Summit will give small business owners tools they need to help their businesses succeed, featuring educational workshops and access to Wisconsin’s business resources and leadership. The event will provide opportunities to connect with key state leaders and industry peers.Attendees should register on-line at www.wheda.com by Oct. 25. The registration fee is $50, which includes breakfast and lunch.
- Friday, Nov. 4 The Waukesha County Business Alliance will host the 11th annual World of Wines & Beer event at Davians Banquet & Conference Center, 16300 W. Silver Spring Drive from 7 to 10 p.m. The event will feature more than 150 wines, 25 microbrews and other treats for tasting, including a chocolate fountain and cheese tables. Attendees can sample a variety of beverages while socializing with business and community leaders from across the county. Tickets are $45 each or can be purchased in pairs for $80. Tickets are available at www.waukesha.org or by calling 262.542.4249.
- Monday, Nov. 7 The Waukesha County Technical College will host a Women Entrepreneurs’ speaker series luncheon from 11:30a.m. to 2 p.m. at the WCTC Richard T. Anderson Education Center, 800 Main St. in Pewaukee. Join inspirational speaker, author and entrepreneur Tracy Butz of Think Impact Solutions as she demonstrates first-hand how to Dream It, Plan It and Live It while mastering the innovative concepts and tools you need to become the architect of your own life. Cost to attend is $15. Online registration can be done at www.wctcwess.eventbrite.com
- Wednesday, Nov. 16 The Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce will host its 54th Annual Dinner Meeting and Silent Auction at Westmoor Country Club, 400 S. Moorland Road. Networking and silent auction will begin at 5 p.m. with dinner at 7 p.m. Installation of the new board of directors including: Judi Murphy of Murphy Associates, Your Marketing Department and Kevin Roche of Time Warner Cable Business Class will take place along with a thank you to outgoing board members. Outgoing board members are Michelle Biever of Sitzberger, Widmann & Co., Tony Iannice of Carrabba’s Italian Grill, and Rendall Thomas of WineStyles of Brookfield. Prepaid reservations are $75 per person; $650 for a corporate table of eight. RSVP to the Chamber office by Wednesday, November 9. Please call 262-786-1886 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Friday, November, 18 MRA – The Management Association will host a morning briefing entitled A Business Leader’s Guide to the Economy at the MRA Conference Center, N19W24400 Riverwood Dr., in Waukesha from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m.. The event will feature a presentation by economist Alan Beaulieu, of the Institute for Trends Research. The program will outline the economic cycles we will likely see on the horizon. Alan will eliminate the confusion and recommend actions organizations should take now in order to maximize their profit potential. Cost to attend is $125 for MRA Members and $150 for nonmembers.