Last updated on July 2nd, 2019 at 10:00 am
Upcoming networking opportunities and events you should know about
- Thursday, Jan. 21 The power of LinkedIn presented by Mount Mary College’s Alumnae Association and Advising Career Development offices. Wayne Breitbarth, president of M&M Interiors and LinkedIn Expert will make a presentation at Helfaer Hall, first floor of Carloline Hall, 2900 N. Menomonee River Parkway, from 5:30 to 7 p.m. The event is free to attend, but limited to the first 100 participants. No pre-registration is necessary and ample free parking is available. Call 414.256.1254 or visit http://www.mtmary.edu/alumevents.html for more information.
- Friday, Jan. 22 BizTimes Media presents the Northern Trust Economic Trends Event at the Italian Community Center, 631 E. Chicago St., from 7:30 until 10 a.m. The 2010 panel includes Michael Knetter, Ph.D, U.S. representative Paul Ryan (R-Janesville), Bob Arzbaecher, chief executive officer of Generac Power Systems Inc., and Andy Nunemaker, president of EMSystems LLC. Cost to attend is $55 per individual or $550 for a corporate table of ten. Registration for Economic Trends is now open, visit www.biztimes.com/trends
- Tuesday, Jan. 26 The Milwaukee Press Club will celebrate its 125th anniversary and host the 164th City of Milwaukee Birthday Party at the Milwaukee Art Museum, 700 N. Art Museum Drive, from 5:30 until 8 p.m. Cost to attend is $25 per person. For more information or to register visit the Milwaukee Press Club website: www.milwaukeepressclub.org/events.
- Wednesday, Jan. 27 YP Impact networking event at IPic Entertainment, 5800 N. Bayshore Drive, Glendale from 6 to 9 p.m. Event is $10 for non-members and includes bowling, shoe rental, complimentary appetizers and a cash bar. To register visit: www.ypimpact.org
- Thursday, Jan. 28 The Milwaukee Inventors’ Forum will hold its January meeting at Marquette University High School, 3306 W. Michigan St., starting at 5:30 p.m. Topics to be covered include: “Angels, Bootstrappers and Capital Contributions.” For more information visit www.abtechlaw.com