Last updated on July 2nd, 2019 at 09:48 am
- Tuesday, Nov. 15 The PRSA Young Pro’s will host a New Pros Night as part of PRSA New Professionals Week at Wisconsin Lutheran College from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. The event will connect Milwaukee’s new professionals, college students, and those looking to make a career shift with decision-makers and top PR executives in the area to get direct feedback on individual skill sets to land that dream job. To learn more, visit the organization’s Facebook Page.
- Wednesday, Nov. 16 The Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce will host its 54th Annual Dinner Meeting and Silent Auction at Westmoor Country Club, 400 S. Moorland Road. Networking and silent auction will begin at 5 p.m. with dinner at 7 p.m. Installation of the new board of directors including: Judi Murphy of Murphy Associates, Your Marketing Department and Kevin Roche of Time Warner Cable Business Class will take place along with a thank you to outgoing board members. Outgoing board members are Michelle Biever of Sitzberger, Widmann & Co., Tony Iannice of Carrabba’s Italian Grill, and Rendall Thomas of WineStyles of Brookfield. Prepaid reservations are $75 per person; $650 for a corporate table of eight. RSVP to the Chamber office by Wednesday,
November 9. Please call 262-786-1886 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thursday, Nov. 17 The Milwaukee Center for Independence (MCFI) will host a disaster planning conference entitled “When Disaster Strikes Your Business” from 7:45 to 11:30 a.m. in the MCFI Conference Center, 2020 W. Wells St. The conference will focus on preparing your business for emergencies by learning the essentials of an effective business continuity plan. A keynote address by Scott Owens, of BluTinuity, LLC will supplement presentations from American Red Cross, Milwaukee County Emergency Management and Aurora Healthcare. Cost to attend is $30 and includes breakfast and materials. To register, contact Dawn Nelson, MCFI Resource Specialist, at 414.937.2030, or via email at email@example.com.
- Friday, November, 18 MRA – The Management Association will host a morning briefing entitled A Business Leader’s Guide to the Economy at the MRA Conference Center, N19W24400 Riverwood Dr., in Waukesha from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m.. The event will feature a presentation by economist Alan Beaulieu, of the Institute for Trends Research. The program will outline the economic cycles we will likely see on the horizon. Alan will eliminate the confusion and recommend actions organizations should take now in order to maximize their profit potential. Cost to attend is $125 for MRA Members and $150 for nonmembers.
- Friday, Nov. 18 Sprecher Brewery will host its first annual Wisconsin Fresh Hop Special Amber party to commemorate the release of its inaugural beer. The event, held at the Brewery located at 701 W. Glendale Ave, in Glendale, will begin with tours at 5 and 6 p.m. Live music and entertainment will begin at 7 p.m. The new beer was made with 200 pounds of Wisconsin cascade hops selected by Randy Sprecher at Wakatsch Farms in Wausau. Guests are also invited to partake in the well-known and competitive Bavarian contest, the Masskrugstemmen which means Real Strong Man). The person who can hold a stein of beer with their arm extended for as long as they can will take home a case of Sprecher beer. Tickets are $20 in advance or $25 at the door and includes tour, live music, Sprecher pint glass, pint of Wisconsin Fresh Hop Special Amber, two additional pints of your choice, unlimited soda. Cash bar available. Make your reservations be calling the Sprecher Gift Shop: 414.964.2739.